Monday 6 June 2011

Fw: Walking weekend

Good evening chaps.
I am happy to be the first to declare that I am not walking up and down Snowdon but intend to take the train up and walk down.
The train goes from Llanberis which is about six miles from the hotel and takes about an hour but I am sure you have all had a look at their website. I plan to book a ticket for 10.30 and if any other 'B' teamers want to join me let know and I will book tickets.
My thinking is that if the good people of Wales went to the trouble of running a railway line up to the summit, it would be rude not to make use of it. That is my excuse, anyway.
See you all on friday
Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment

*** PLEASE READ ***
To post a comment to this blog post just type your message in the box.
In the "Comment as" dropdown choose Name/URL and type just your name e.g. Steve G. (ignore URL) then continue to post your comment by pressing Publish or Preview to view it first.